Wednesday 27 June 2012

My top 3 Air Asia inflight meal !

My syoksendiri chart of AA 's meal :
No. 3 - CHICKEN RICE
   The amount of chicken..walla !
      Rating : 4/5


No. 2

Bukhara chicken briyani combo

 

Yummy spice!

Rating 4.5 /5

n drumroll!!! my fav of all the time is:

No 1 : Pak Nasser’s Nasi Lemak

Anytime , Anywhere nasi lemak tetap menjadi pujaan hatiku! Sedap sehingga kalau pergi  penang pun baru duduk,dapat nasi..pilot cakap masa untuk mendarat masih tak habis makan lagi!

Rating 5/5

Special mention :

1. Suitable for vegetarian :

Vege fried rice combo :



This is yummy! My mum like it since she doesnt eat chicken.
 Rating : 3/5

2. Satay



Hey im malaysian sure like this one!
Rating :3/5

3.Not your average drink - MAT KELAPA

t



Yummy but u may have some spill over if u dont put the straw strategically.
Rating : 3/5


4. Western taste :
PANCAKE



Suitable for morning flight and when you dont want to eat Nasi Lemak
Rating : 2.7/5

BRING BACK THIS !!
ROTI CANAI

I''m not sure why AA stop selling this but it I like it. Imagine in the cool breezy flight and suddenly u 've been serve this hot roti canai ..walaweh !

* by the way this only base on my preference and i only fly like twice a year..im sure others have try many meals than me.

Anyway i always prebook and if i dont, my fav meal will be the instant noodle !
So what is your favorite ?

2 comments:

  1. Ape yg sedap sgt nasi lemak tu? Ktorg slalu makan pon sbb mknn lain lg x sedap..

    ReplyDelete
  2. sedap antara yg lain :) pagi2 bila turn org depan dpt makanan..bau dia sampai dulu

    ReplyDelete