Sunday 17 September 2017

Day6 Live Day 2017





Nothing beats the feeling that as if you win something. So I have the live day card which only available to the lucky buyer of Sunrise. As I never attend this event,  here I am in Seoul again for 2 days. Plus I have some discount from airbnb might just use it as well.
You can get the discount of RM105 /USD 26 by registering using this www.airbnb.com.my. When you register and actually stay I will get  Rm60 / USD 15 off for on future booking. 


Live day requirement :
1) Must have the card from Day6 Sunrise


2) Register at Day6 fans ( follow the format provided). Day6 notice always comes in Korean and English, therefore don't forget to scroll down.  You need to handwritten your name and d.o.b on the card your selves.
3) Wait for the final notice which will list out your name. You still cant attend if your name is not on the list. Tips: send the application as early as possible. As for this time the website was down on the last day.( although they extend it, one of my friend who applied after original time but within extended time is still not on the list) the application is 300+ but the final list was only 260pax

On the event day.
You need to take your seat number. It is by luck as you need to choose it from the box that they prepared. I got row J8 ( ofcourse the best seat is A, B, C) . This year they even included another rule for Live Day besides video and photo, there will be no audio streaming too ( no mixlr).
The staff will paste your seat sticker onto your cloth.


I just hang out outside and lucky us  we saw them arrived  at the location. I took a photo and video but was not sure this is still within the rules or not.  ( It is outside I guess is ok and I am being paronoid lol)  Day6 was wearing school uniform from their mv.)
Cheap slow mo vid feat WonPil, Dowoon and Young K + grass cameo.( I saw Jae and Sungjin  too but I stop recording coz I am too scared haha) but obviously, everyone behind me is taking photos and video.





After Live day end.


Summary of Live day ( based on my cheap hangugo)
1. They play games of JegiChagi. Everyone needs to choose 1 gift and inside there will be ball, small ball or the real JegiChagi ( Sungjin and Jae)  Jae able to score the highest and he became the head of the class./ the MC. Jae happy to be the winner but sighing when he needs to be the mc lol
2. The outdoor setting reminds me of Got7 fan meeting.
3. They play acrostic poem of Day6 and Myday.
4. Speed quiz which they divided into 2 teams ( Dowoon + Sungjin)  ( Wonpil + Young K)
Dowoon is enjoying his yaja time as he can call Sungjin by his name and use informal word form. I still cant believe that he cant guess Skateboard -=even when Sungjin gesture correctly and pinpoint Jae. Maknaedeul. The speed quiz words are including leader, maknae, roommates, California.This segment is won by Wonpil and Young K.
5. Music quiz which we audience can also join and guess the song. They only play the first few seconds of the song. All songs are within JYPe. eg Wonder Girls, Suzy, Got7 ( including Beggin of my knee) , Miss A and JYP himself. Wonpil is fast. His team won.
5. Behind the scene of V live. You should have seen the video already as they sang Yeposso and I loved you.Sungjin has to multi-task by giving the microphone to Jae, and the guitar and himself. Dowoon pretends to be the cameraman as he is holding the phone. ( yes they are using normal smartphone attach to the selfie stick). Here is the vlive link http://www.vlive.tv/video/41313
6. It ends with Hitouch after Q and A session. I wish Jae Happy Birthday in advance during my  HiTouch turn.I hope they perform more songs tho. They only sang 4 songs ( not full). They could do a special cover too exclusive for Live day attendees.(but I do understand they are busy, i am just throwing out some ideas) The whole fan meeting is 2 hours. If you are not staying in Korea I recommend you to go the everyday6 concert for the music experience. The Live day is it is more to interaction side with day6.

My thought:  I like if they do group photo instead of hitouch.  At least we have a proof of shot and photo as a memory to treasure. since it is 260 pax, so with a group of 10 it is just 26 times ? lol . Or maybe a souvenir such as bookmark / cupcake/ drinks with Day6 label ( we can keep the cover or sticker). They did take a group photo but I look like a dot. lol
Anyway, it is still a fun evening with Day6 and they are awesome as always.

For Muslim, if you want to avoid touching them there are few tricks by not being rude and still express your love ( actually a Muslim cant have skinship /holding hands with the opposite gender if they are not your husband/wife or family member) but every decision made depends on the person himself/herself .
1. Do a finger hearts
2. Just wave bye bye
3. Form a  small heart with your both hands
4. Upgraded version and thick skin is required -
a)Use your finger to draw a heart shape
b) Shooting gesture with both hands * not Gashina move lol
c) Play the rock paper scissors
d) Do a Jihoon Wanna One " Nae Maeum Seoge Jeojang - Saving you in my heart" imagine doing that 5 times  hahaha.

I don't think I am brave enough for number 4. Do share with me if anyone out there able to do that and what is the idol reaction. lol. Disclaimer: it does not mean I am a holy good person here. I also have hi touch others Idol inc Day6 before. It is just I am getting older so I think twice of my every action now. ( but still not enough to quit fangirling lol)

I still can't believe that Everyday6 is going to end soon. I hope the best for Day6. Day6 Fighting!

No comments:

Post a Comment