Wednesday 21 February 2018

2PM Wooyoung 1st concert 엥?CALL!



I was a kdrama fan evolve to be a kpop fan. 2PM is the reason behind it. Especially Dream High and of course I love Jason character in that drama. Wooyoung in real life is the most eloquent and funniest to me so I would not miss his Korean comeback after the legendary Sexy Lady. He held a special concert 엥?CALL! for this comeback. The word "engcall " is sound similar to an encore.

The flight ticket was expensive but I just buy the concert ticket first as the best thing about Korean online reservation ticket is that you can cancel them if you are unable to come /buying another seat. Being a promise hottest I got to purchase earlier than the public and of course, my unfit body needs to be in the seated section. I managed to buy it and like a fate Air Asia also hold a special sale using their "Big" loyalty programme. I got to buy the flight ticket at the half price from the original. I bought ticket on 10th ( afterwards JYPe announce the additional concert date on Friday, 9th)





It is Wooyoung first solo concert in Korea although he is an experienced solo singer with a tour in Japan. ( I went to Rose promotion). Anyway, I change my concert ticket from 10th to 9th as suddenly Day6 also open the additional extra ticket for their concert on the same day. The multifandom problem- "you got to attend all". As it was last minute, my cancellation was refunded with  20% cancellation fee from the ticket price. Speaking which I  do think fan club member should get discounted ticket than public ( I am official Igot7 too, fan club member ticket got discounted price to their fan meeting) I would go to Got7 fm too, if it is held on the same weekend with Woo and Day6. Wooyoung will encourage me to go to Day6 too lol, he was the special guest on Day6 April. I would say day6 is his most favorite hoobae.

The day :
The concert location is at Hannamdong Blue Square. The venue is just next to the subway station. I would not miss buying the special merchandise for the concert. Plus I need the lightstick as I don't go to 6 nights. I enter the q, 1 hour before the merchandise opening time.

The merchandise :





The miniature is the biggest hit, sold out in 30 minutes
JYP also organize an event booth "scratch and win " lol . Thanks to Egle I got a gist of the merchandise sale event. I got a button badge hahaha  ( 3rd prize). Interestingly the 4th prize is a photocard ( which I think it is better than button badge)




If you buy 100,000 won you would get a special gift. ( Wooyoung signed card of the day)


I am surprised that JYP does not put a limit on the merchandise.  I got the last key ring of the day. Phew.



Of course, I have to buy at least one of the random photocard ( 3000 won).



My seat is on the 2nd floor ( I only change from 10th to 9th because there is an available seated section ) If it standing I would skip Day6. It is the same section with VIP. After the light is off, I can see JYP and San E come and sit at the first row of my section.

Warning * limited hangugo fan account lol * Wooyoung started the concert with the dancers and going up and down on the 2 levels stage with "얘들아" ( my heart dropped every time he takes the stair -Minjun post effect). After that, he said it is majimak song like what?? but everyone just laughs it off and I think is this the "encore" concept?

Highlight:

  • I was in tears during Happy Birthday as I went to Osaka on March ( my birthday month ) after I registered my post graduate program. Fast forward  I just completed it...it is hell for me. Oh, yup everyone pretended that today is their birthday when MC Woo questions the audience. ( not me tho) 


  • At one time during the talk, the spotlight is not properly on him. Hottest shouted, " We cant see you!"Wooyoung reply " Go get a Lasik "Lol. He is so cheeky.


  • The led stage is very impressive, they change it according to the songs. I love that I got to see Woo's Superman feat Minjun ( JYP nation stage was with hoobaes X Junkay) + DJ goin crazy
  • Sexy Lady- oh man I can't believe that I got to see the stage... I even bought the CD silver and gold version to complete the photo. The fans chant was on fire!
  • He sing 얘들아  again hahaha what unique concept. I got to see Party Shots again too. It seems like we are started on the ending songs section hehe.
  • We got the see  Woo "Morigate Yo" MV Korean Version ( well he is the composer for Got7 song).  
  • Of course, he is saying goodbye and thanks again but the staff already plan this placard event lol so I know woo you don't even sing " I like " yet. He almost chokes at the beginning of I like which makes me in tears again hahaha arayo, I like 2pm too. It just hit me this concert is on 9th before the incident...ahh I can't believe we have to go through that again...we get mad to the person that we love, because we care and love 2pm...anyway please come back as better person Minjun.



Please be happy Uyong! You are the best!
Can't wait to see 2pm as 6 again ( plus  I need to use the expensive light stick again haha)....take care, everyone!






8 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Permainan Poker Paling Seru Bersama Winning303...
    Menghadirkan IGpoker..

    Dengan 1 User ID, Sudah Dapat Bermain 8 Games Kartu Populer :
    1. Texas Poker
    2. Omaha Poker
    3. Domino QQ
    4. Ceme Keliling
    5. Bandar Ceme
    6. Capsa Susun
    7. Bandar Capsa
    8. BIG 2

    Tunggu Apa Lagi, Ayok Segera Daftarkan Diri Anda Bersama Kami Di Winning303

    Informasi Lebih Lanjut, Silakan Hubungi Kami Di :

    - WA : +6287785425244

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cara Bermain Poker Paradice Online Ayo Daftar Sekarang Juga Dan Dapatkan Bonus Berlimpah !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Permainan Poker Paling Seru Bersama Winning303...
    Menghadirkan IG poker & IDN poker ....

    Dengan 1 User ID, Sudah Dapat Bermain 8 Games Kartu Populer :
    1. Texas Poker
    2. Omaha Poker
    3. Domino QQ
    4. Ceme Keliling
    5. Bandar Ceme
    6. Capsa Susun
    7. Bandar Capsa
    8. BIG 2

    Tunggu Apa Lagi, Ayok Segera Daftarkan Diri Anda Bersama Kami Di Winning303
    Dapatkan juga berbagai macam Bonus menarik dalam bermain Poker bersama kami.

    Customer Service 24 Jam
    Hubungi Kami di :
    WA: +6287785425244

    ReplyDelete
  5. Donaco Poker Sebagai Situs Agen Poker Online Uang Asli Yang Menyediakan Transaksi Dari Bank Bca, Bni, Bri, Mandiri dan Danamon Memberikan Minimal Deposit Yang Sangat Murah Serta Menyediakan Hadiah Jackpot Setiap Harinya Dan Bisa Bermain Dengan Para Player Dari Seluruh Kota Yang Ada Di Indonesia.

    Waktu Yang Relatif Singkat Dalam Semua Proses Transaksi Akan Semakin Membuat Para Member Betah Dan Puas.

    Hubungi Kami Secepatnya Di :
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dapatkan Bonus Rollingan hingga 0.5%
    Hanya di Donaco Poker
    Mari gabung segera bersama kami dan dapatkan beragam bonus bersama kami.
    Hub kami.
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662
    CS 24 JAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. BONUS SETIAP HARI DARI DONACO POKER 2021

    Donacopoker adalah agen poker online Indonesia resmi yang melayani para pemain dari seluruh Indonesia untuk mendaftarkan diri dan bermain game kartu online yang unik. Untuk memberikan kenyamanan bagi pemain setia, Donacopoker hadir dan berikan bonus-bonus terbaik setiap harinya untuk semua game yang tersedia di Poker Online.

    Keuntungan Jika bermain di website
    - Proses Deposit dan withdraw maksimal 3 menit
    - 100% No admin dan No robot
    - Player vs Player
    - Fair Play

    Jalur Cepat:
    WHATSAPP : +6281333555662
    LINE : Donaco.poker
    CHAT SEKARANG

    Salam Kemenangan Untuk Anda.
    Terima Kasih.

    #DONACOPOKER #POKERIDN #POKERONLINE #BANDARCEME #CEME #DOMINO #SUPERTEN #CAPSA #OMAHA #BONUSPOKER #POKERTERPECAYA #DEPOSITPULSA

    ReplyDelete