Tuesday 1 November 2016

DMC Festival and W Two Worlds Drama Special Set

MBC DMC Festival is located at Digital Media City (DMC) . I got to see performance by Got7 ( the one I'm waiting for ) , Twice , Exid, Red Velvet , DJ Doc and many more. To my surprise they have special set of "W" Two Worlds too ( Lee Jong Suk & Han Hyo Joo)


They even sell special merchandise eg folder , OST and photo book . Besides this special booth ,  the merchandise is also available at the MBC store inside the MBC building. The subway to Digital Media City is with the same name : Digital Media City exit 9







Kangchul hand grabbing Yeon Joo to comic world








folder, photo book and postcard of Kangchul



This folder of Kangchul which resembles LJS the most is sold out

DMC Festival with Kpop Singer

Hard Carry hey !
We need ticket to be in the audience seat, it is just our luck the staff let all fan who stand outside to fill in the empty seat. Thank you MBC!



Cheer up baby..zeuurijima
russian roulette

My shaky fancam ( cant decide whether I want to watch live or record lol )






4 comments:

  1. Where is it located? I really wanna buy their merchandise. Do you think its still there?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you can still check the stock leftover at MBC building. They have a merchandise store for all drama or show under mbc.NNearest subway is digital media city Seoul.

      Delete
  2. Hi. I am really interested in buying the W merchandise. Where can I find it like what is the address? Is there like an online website that I can buy those?
    Do they have the comic book,photo book, and the illustration/storyboard? I really wanna buy it. So please help me. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete