Friday 30 December 2016

Got7 Flight Log :Turbulence Fan Meeting






Got7 is back in Malaysia for a fan meeting.  This is the most expensive fan meeting ticket i have ever purchased.sobs  They are so famous now in comparison to when they are here for A filming. I don't go to the ticket launch as it is too crowded plus I'm ok with any seat. Well the organizer marketing still works on me, I bought the VVIP tix on line just because of the photo op chance. I need to have a photo with Got7 for memory after supporting them since the first day of their debut + JJP.

Am I that lucky? of course not. Sigh   I only get into hello session.




The venue -Mega Star Arena is not that strategic and there is limited parking space.  Thus on the same day I took my first UBER from my office ( noona gotta work to support this kinda life)
urm im rushing to redeem the tix,  I forgot to key in Uber promo for first time user....
Here enter this Uber invitation code so we both can get some discount for your first trip and my next trip LOL random :  ZALEHAZ7UE 

Anyway back to GOT7 , they play games and of course perform most of the song from the latest album. oh ya, every tix holder , will get one Flight Log Turbulence.( as if I don't have one) however the secret fan meeting chance is already ended when we get the cd. I am not chosen too.

hello MarkJin
 Highlights :

1. Every member pick on Youngjae post it during QnA and request session, therefore Youngjae gotta to do everything in the request including rapping .Although i do think Jackson is bluffing on the American dance  hahaha.
2. JB singing snippet of his duet with Ayeon-Just once



Hey + American dance


3. What is in the box session. 2 teams : Old boys and Young boys to which Jinyoung complaint in english, " I am in the middle " but BamBam said you are old so hence he is in the Old boys team.
They have to guess either it is starfruit or dragon fruit which BamBam can guess easily "I am from Thailand" This is in contrast to Old boys team who just jokingly said starfruit hahaha which is correct. Wait why i am writing this when i record the game lol...Watch Jinyoung  joking and his reaction" jinjja?"   pardon me and my non explosive Note 3 quality :



other game : balloon


I dont have any fancam of any performance, but I did record  Got7 message to Malaysia agase. It is 7 min long.
"We filmed our mv here, Malaysia always has a place in our heart (Tuan, 2016) " aww thanks Mark.




Although they don't mention Malaysia FM in their SNS I want to believe that Got7 have a great time with us too.

4. ofcourse hard carry hey ! and the fanchant. ( i attend DMC festival + KBS Grand sale festival so this is my 3rd hard carry experience and  i made a progress on the fanchant haha )

5. hello session - TIPS: ask your friend to record the session ( I forgot to ask anyone to record mine ) Since the tix is too expensive  + bad timing : my agase sisters during A era don't attend this FM. Although I know other fellow agase but it just not occur to me at that time that this will be a precious memory too. anyone has full fan cam of the session?

Jackson is the first in line so i show him my finger heart  instead, he return me with a heart too .Aww He must been tired thanks Jackson. I only manage to call him " Leng chai" before I proceed to Youngjae which I call his name and then Leado, BamBam, Hit The stage , Markiepooh and when I want to call Jinyoung I already past him hahaha ( coz the staff is rushing us)  but I saw him nodding to my finger hearts.

We received our signed posters one our way out which we suspected it is fake. As why on the earth Jinyoung  still want to sign as JR ?  IME and ThreeAnglesPro  (sound like the angel but this is a devilish act) you owe us explanation on this.

Anyway I have  great time with Got7. Got7 fighting, gatbushim !

catch the following fan meeting at this date and location. Malaysia is nonskipship stop ( that is just how we are) , do expect a lot of fanservices and skinship in USA (hopefully other location too )

GOT7 Flight Log: Turbulence

January 6 -  Taiwan  ( Happy birthday JB)
January 15 - Macau
January 21 - Miami
January 22 - Washington
January 25 - Chicago
January 27 - Houston , TX
January 29 - LA ( Mark's Crib)
February , 5 - Got7 love Igot7 3rd Fanmeeting in Seoul

Tharanghae

No comments:

Post a Comment