Friday 8 September 2017

My Love, My Bride and Music Bank runaway


I managed to see 2PM Chansung's  musical stage of My Love, My bride. My friend got me the ticket (foreigner can buy the ticket at English site ; global interpark) and I seated at the back of Chansung's parent. The best part Nichkun and Junho also attended the same session! 2PM forever !

Of course, there is no subtitle for this play but you can still understand it just from the body language.
The supporting act was funny too. Chansung did great as he is comfortable and not nervous at all ( well he debut as actor first  ( High Kick).
The theater is located nearby Hyewa station. As I just arrived Incheon , I went directly to the theater hall and store my luggage at Hyewa.(Cost: 2000won for small locker)

You can't snap a photo or record the play but there are 2 times which, a party scene ( the actor ask us to snap haha) and the part where Chansung sang from the audience section. It is very entertaining eventho my Korean is limited. My last play was Jun. K 's 3 Musketeer and now it is maknae's turn.

My first stage in Seoul was Nanta, Nanta is totally display by body language.(no spoken word at all)
You can also check this interesting play once you in Seoul   Nanta ticket









Junho after the play end . I don't manage to snap Khun.
The next day,early morning at 6am I went to Yeuido for KBS Music Bank. This is the only place where you can see all the idol "live" as they walk from the parking lot to the building.  I just want to experience it although there are none of my favorite singer attending hahaha.  I miss JJProject by 1 week. I think the no. of order is still base on seniority. Therefore, rookie is first in line. There were Kard, Eastlight , Shanon , Snuper and many more.As time goes by I can't recognize all the singer esp. rookies. It was raining lightly but I still manage to see the idols.  There are still a lot of space in front of the barrier. ( It also depends on the popularity I guess ) as I read Wannaone session is canceled because of the excessive fan behavior. I just stay around 1 hour and eat some breakfast before heading back to the hostel.

You can sign up for pre- recording and live show via fanclub. You can also apply via KBS website but is in hangul and they require alien id ( not for tourist). Alternatively, you can attend music show  by always checking Korea Tourism page as sometimes they give a free ticket to Music Bank and SBS The Show. You can also buy the experience package for SBS The Show HERE















You can also go to the other side of the building which they put a lot of show standee and you can see live radio too. Free entrance to  KBS museum








2 comments:

  1. Hello, could you please tell the detail at what time usually idols arrive in music bank? And what time i should go in order to see them? Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I believe you should be at KBS at 6am. The idols will start arriving around that time. Just take the first or 2nd subway on the schedule to National Assembly station.

      Delete