Monday 21 May 2018

GOT7 2018 WORLD TOUR " EYES ON YOU IN BANGKOK"



Got7 world tour starts in Seoul and their second stop is in Bangkok. I have not attended their first world tour due to some reason. Therefore I am excited to go to their Bangkok stop. MAS also become the enabler offering a cheaper return ticket to Bangkok. Everything is ready for me to go to Bangkok.

The online sales was a cutthroat but my sister manages to secure a ticket and I just need whatever seat as long as I'm in!

Got7 music videos playing at the concert venue.





They have EST booth at the venue too...you can buy the cola and get the world tour fan.




 




The official goods are available but because they bring the goods to Bangkok, the price is more expensive than in Seoul ( but still sold out)


The new lightstick activation counter
The 2018 lightstick comes with a Bluetooth function. It can be controlled and centralized to create a colorful concert experience. Well since I spent so much already I am not willing to spend more for lightstick. Plus I think I will go to one stop only and I dont think they will activate the Bluetooth function for each stop. Therefore Im willing to buy for others and rent it for a night lol.
Lucky me there is a sporting ahgase who cant go to Bangkok stop and dont mind about me renting it . I am really thankful.


The Bangkok concert was held for 3 days.  On day Day 1 I just snapping photo and drinking EST cola non stop lol

D-day (2nd day)

Gettin ready
wearing my JB socks

the Japan bag + Mark badge
There is also an unofficial goods market opposite the concert venue.





Oh yea manage to go to Its skin  before the concert and buy this Jinyoung mask
My concert ticket and unofficial agabong keychain bought from the market
Add caption
Finally I am in,



The color that is available on the new agabong (by pairing to centralize light control)



Highlight:

1) The new Girls Girls Girls remix is very refreshing ! I love the choreo
2) Among the unit, BamBam X Jinyoung is memorable because of the repetitive Im the king haha
3) Jackson doing the flip for Girls Girls Girls instead of  Mark
4) Got7 sings a Thailand song
5) Got7 sings to Stop Stop it....as they said agase who still a fan during that era is a true fan. Well im here since JJP dream high lmao
6) Komawo is really a great fan song when the whole stadium sing together...so kamdong..lol







The best thing going to Thailand is the fan project and the fan chant is the same level with Seoul igot7.
However if you don't understand Hangul, you dont get the whole VCR story as the subs is in Thai Language...therefore for English speaker go to Singapore or America continent stop lol. For Bahasa go to Jakarta stop.
The default color :


Thank you GOT7 for an entertaining show!!!. 
By the way, I have extra Jinyoung mask if anyone wants it..able to mail worldwide ( they only sell it per box so I have to buy 1 box) please email me at helomoto2@gmail.com to check on the price and mailing fee. It is only available in Thailand plus it will not be reproduced by It's skin as Got7 now is under the contract of The Face shop. In short it will be your exclusive memory lol. Or if u just want to treat your skin with a carrot mask haha.

Next post : Trip to B'chill

No comments:

Post a Comment