Sunday 29 July 2018

Day6 Youth tour in Ulsan



After their EveryDay6 project, Day6 is going to have a world tour. They start it off in Seoul first. Their second stop is Ulsan. Actually, I don't plan to go to Day6.  I only realize that I will be in Korea on the same weekend after I bought the flight ticket to Seoul. Ulsan is far from Seoul ( 4 hours by bus) KTX  will be 2 hours+ but it is expensive.

Nevertheless, I checked the ticketing website and the ticket is still available. I bought the 2nd-floor ticket. The concert is at Ulsan KBS Hall.  I  learned from experience. Last time I blog about Daejeon concert ( I have to leave during encore because I have bought KTX ticket to Seoul - never thought the concert will end late). This time I booked a hotel in Ulsan. Gotta go sightseeing too.






I took KTX and arrive in the afternoon. The staff gave out forms with q number. I think because it is hot they don't want MyDay to q for a long time hence the q number system. This time JYP sold special Ulsan cotton strap. Sungjin's was popular his strap band is the one which sold out first.






Myday is all prepared with Shoot Me's fanchant.  The members also gave out many meaningful speeches. eg Young K ask us to achieve our dream with them.




Wonpil's quote leave us impressed :




A depressed person lives in the past
An anxious person lives in the future
A peaceful person lives in the present

If you open a window you let the wind in, If you open your heart, you let happiness in.

Brilliant WonPil!


During encore Jae comes to the second floor , follow with Young K, Thanks guys

Some of the video :

1)


2)


Day6 music is the best healing experience and  you will keep returning to their concert ( just like me)

List of Youth Tour city :





No comments:

Post a Comment